We are a small committee of parents who work with the school to actively fundraise. Our aim is to bring a variety of exciting opportunities and experiences to our children that benefit them and enhance their time at Roxton CE Academy. The PTA gives parents a chance to be more involved in school life and the local community by working together to support the school.
What does the PTA do?
- help to fund the cost of transport for trips
- raise funds to help the school provide ‘extras’ for the pupils
- run social events for parents and children
- provide support for school trips, outings and other special events such as Harvest Festival and the Christingle Service
- organise catering at the Christmas production and sports day
We always welcome new PTA members or helpers for events that we organise and run.
Our PTA run a closed private Facebook group for all parents at the school. If you are not a member of the group please join for PTA updates and general parent to parent enquiries. To join the group please search for:
We look forward to welcoming you.