We are a small committee of parents who work with the school to actively fundraise. Our aim is to bring a variety of exciting opportunities and experiences to our children that benefit them and enhance their time at Roxton CE Academy. The PTA gives parents a chance to be more involved in school life and the local community by working together to support the school.
What does the PTA do?
- help to fund the cost of transport for trips
- raise funds to help the school provide ‘extras’ for the pupils
- run social events for parents and children
- provide support for school trips, outings and other special events such as Harvest Festival and the Christingle Service
- organise catering at the Christmas production and sports day
We always welcome new PTA members or helpers for events that we organise and run, so if you would like to join please pick up a form from the school office.